All About 12 Volt
All About 12 Volt is an Australian owned and operated business, and is an Industry leader in supply of low voltage equipment. (12v and 24v DC products)
Our expertise covers a full spectrum of services including; Design, Supply and Product support.
We sell a range of high quality Solar Panels, (Yingli, Sharp, Uni-Solar, Solara, Solarworld, BP and Solarex) Inverters, (S.E.A, Latronics, Selectrioncis and Meanwell) Solar Regulators, (Morningstar & Plasmatronics) Battery Chargers, Honda Generators and Low Voltage Appliances. (Including 12v and 24v DC Lighting, Refrigeration, Freezers, Pumps, TV's, Fans, Cable e.t.c.)
All About 12 Volt also distribute plugs, sockets and switches including the ARRID series of plugs, sockets and low voltage accessories.
Morningstar Corporation is a world-leading supplier of Solar charge Controllers and Inverters, and have been manufacturing products for over 20 years, with over 2 million units installed, in over 112 Countries around the world.
Morningstar is renowned for delivering the industries best overall customer value. Their Controllers and Inverters have set new standards in performance, innovative features, quality and reliability. Their products are manufactured in a fully automated world-class ISO 9001 facility, whos quality controll includes 100% functional testing on every product, using the latest computerised test equipment and processes.
Morningstar products have been recognised in International Solar markets as the most advanced and highest quality products available.
Mornignstar's Charge Controllers and Inverters have been helping provide autonomous off-grid solar electric power to many rural and remote communities, industrial installations and commercial applications around the world. They are happy and proud to help bring clean, dependable solar-electric pwoer to the four corners of the globe; From helping to provide reliable clean solar energy to stand-alone industrial, commercail and residential instalations;
To helping power basic infrastructure and lighting in villages, schools and medical clinics;
To enabling the solar-electric pwoering of communication systems and security systems;
To helping to save lives and improve overall healthcare conditions.
20 Years of Invention, and Innovation First:
- Industry-leading reliability and Quality: Morningstar products exceed all other PV controllers and inverters for protection against extreme environments, corrosion, lightning surges and harsh ambient operating temperatures (common to remote PV systems) - all while delivering more than twice the industries average operating life.
- Value: Their advanced PWM and MPPT Solar Charge Controllers deliver extended battery capacity & life, lower overall system costs, and maximum energy harvest.
- Simplicity and Customer-Focus: Their simple-to-use products and customer-focused support, includes multilingual product documentation, detailed orientation / installation manuals, phone & web-based tech support as well as a variety of user & installation friendly product features.
- 1993 - Morningstar Corporation is founded
- 1995 - ProStar™ Gen 1 Introduction
- 1995 - ProStar™ Mid-Range controller introduction
- 1996 - SunSaver™ Controller Introduction
- 1997 - PWM Patent - Morningstar awarded a patent fr a highly effective battery charging algorithm, based on true PWM switching and constant voltage.
- 1999 - SunGuard™ Single module Controller introduction
- 1999 - SunLight™ Solar Lighting Controller introduction
- 2000 - SunSaver™ Gen 2 Introducton
- 2001 - ProStar™ Gen 2 Mid-Range Controller introduction
- 2003 - TriStar™ 3-Function Controller introduction
- 2004 - SHS™ Controller for solar homes introduction
- 2006 - SureSine™ 300w DC-AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter Introduction
- 2007 - SunSaver Duo™ 2-Battery Controller with Remote Meter introduction
- 2008 - TrakStar™ Patent - Morningstar awarded a patent for their TrakStar™ Advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking Algorithm Technology - Delivering the industries best-in-class peak solar array efficiency rating.
- 2008 - SunSaver MPPT™ Controller with TrakStar™ Technology introduction
- 2009 - TriStar MPPT™ Controller with TrakStar™ Technology introduction
- 2011 - SunSaver™ Gen 3 Controller introduction
- 2012 - SHS™ Night Light Controller for Solar Home Systems introduction